Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jan 12, 2011

Minestrone Stew


  1 Lb Beef, Ground (Optional)                                          11 Oz Whole Kernel Corn
  14.5 Oz Stewed Tomatoes                                              4 Oz Green Chiles, Chopped
  19 Oz Ready To Serve Minestrone                                   1 Tsp Salt
  15 Oz Pinto Beans                                                          1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
                                            

If using beef, cook beef until meat is no longer pink; drain.  Transfer to a slow cooker.  Add the remaining ingredients, mix well.  Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.

No comments :

Post a Comment