Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Apr 1, 2011

Mom's canned hot peppers


  1/4 Bushel Sweet Peppers                            1 Tbl Sugar 
   2 - 5 Any variety hot pepper                       1 Tbl Salt
  1 Cup Vinegar                                               1/2 Cups Cooking Oil
 
                                                

Top, core and slice peppers.  When handling hot peppers, use disposable latex or vinyl gloves.  Combine all other ingredients and bring to a boil.  Add peppers and cook until tender.  Jar and seal.

No comments :

Post a Comment