Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Sep 28, 2012

Creamy Frosting - Kathleen Ronk

This frosting is about as easy as it gets, without opening a pre made tub.  You can also add cinnamon or use a different flavoring.



  2 Tbl Water                                                                           1 Large Egg
  4 1/2 Tbl Sugar                                                                      2/3 Cup Crisco
  2 1/3 Cup Confectioners Sugar                                               1 Tsp Vanilla

Boil water and sugar together until sugar is dissolved.  Mix confection sugar and egg.  Blend with syrup.  Add crisco until creamy.  Whip in Vanilla.

No comments :

Post a Comment