Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Sep 9, 2013

Spice and Mustard Rubbed Tenderloin

  Pork Tenderloin can be cooked on a grill, but you take a chance of it getting dry.  What helps? A great rub.  Try this:

Mix together:

1 tsp dry mustard
2 tsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp crushed red pepper

Rinse and pat dry a 2 to 4 pound pork loin.  Rub dijon mustard all over the pork loin then rub with dry mix.

Grill on a medium heat grill until it is 145 degrees.  Rest for 5 minutes before slicing.

No comments :

Post a Comment