Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Feb 21, 2014

Ham Loaf - Revisited

We recently had dinner with our niece who likes ham loaf.  She likes pineapple sauce and I didn't think the sauce with the original recipe would go well.  Pineapple sauce recipe to follow.

1 1/2 lb smoked ham (I purchase a ham steak)
1/2 lb ground pork (I purchased a pork chop)
1 cup bread crumbs
1 cup milk
1 Large Egg

Grind ham and pork through the largest hole grinder attachment.


Grind again through next size down.

Heat oven to 350 degrees.

Put meat into a large bowl.  Add Bread Crumbs.

Add milk and egg.

Mix well and press firmly into a loaf pan.

Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until 155 on a meat thermometer.

No comments :

Post a Comment