Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Oct 9, 2014

Apple Cake

This is a spicy, apple loaded pastry that is a bit like monkey bread but baked in one piece like a cake. It is not extremely sweet.  You may make and use a glaze, but I didn't find it necessary.


3 Cups Bisquick
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup Butter, melted
1/4 Cup Milk
1 Tsp Vanilla
3 Large Eggs, slightly beaten
3 Cups Diced Apples

Heat oven to 350 degrees.  Coat a bundt pan with cooking spray, set aside.

Mix all dry ingredients, set aside.

Mix all wet ingredients, stir into dry ingredients just until moist.  Gently stir in apples (You may need to use your hands).  Press into pan.

Bake for 50 to 55 minutes.

No comments :

Post a Comment