Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jan 22, 2015

Owl Headband

Recently, I made a cardigan.  I ordered an extra ball of yarn because I would rather have extra than run out.  Of course, I would not have needed it.  The result?  I decided to make a headband/ear warmer with an owl pattern.  I took the class at Little Owl Knit shop, so why not.  The Result?


I chose not to add the french knot eyes.


Find the pattern at Pilgrim Purse and Poetry - Owl Headband Pattern

No comments :

Post a Comment