Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Feb 14, 2012

The Eighth Commandment

What a great title for a book about stealing - and solving the crime.  Thanks to Freecycle, I have a new author to enjoy.  Lawrence Sanders wrote "The Eighth Commandment" about a young woman who starts working with a numismatist and slowly learns the business.  When he decides to sell his shop, the heroine, Dunk, is employed by an appraisal house and a coin appraiser.  Her first big job is tainted by a theft - of a coin she signed, and was therefore responsible, for.  You'll learn about Dunk, the Havistock family as well as the two men investigating the theft.  One, a police detective, the other; an insurance investigator.  So if you are looking for an entertaining story that, find a copy of "The Eighth Commandment" - you'll be glad you did.

No comments :

Post a Comment