Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Dec 9, 2013

Fire Fries

BEWARE - these fries are not for the faint of heart.  If you like spicy food, these are fabulous.



You'll Need:

4 Cups Potatoes cut in a French Fry Cutter

2 Tbl Olive Oil
2 1/2 Tbl Chile-Garlic Sauce
1/4 Tsp Ground White Pepper

Position rack in the lower third of the oven.  Heat to 450 Degrees.  Line a flat baking sheet with non stick foil, set aside.

Place potatoes in a large bowl (with a lid, if you have one).

Combine oil, chile-garlic sauce and pepper.


Pour over the potatoes and toss.


Spread potatoes evenly on the baking sheet and roast until tender, 20 to 25 minutes.

No comments :

Post a Comment