Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Feb 29, 2020

Garlic Dill Potatoes

I like to use fingerling or colorful new potatoes for this side.  Two cooking options.



3 Lb Potatoes, Cubed
1/2 Stick Butter, Melted
1 Tbl Chopped Fresh Dill
1 Tbl Minced Garlic
Salt to Taste

Cooking Option 1:
Cook the potatoes until they are tender but not mushy.  While cooking, mix together all of the other ingredients.  Once cooked, drain the potatoes and put them in a bowl.  Pour the butter over them and stir until coated.  

Cooking Option 2:
Combine all ingredients except salt in a foil pack and either bake in the oven or put on the grill.  Salt to taste when potatoes are softened.

No comments :

Post a Comment