Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Mar 4, 2020

Caramel Topped No Bake Cheesecake

I'll admit, I don't often make no bake cheesecakes.  I do not often like their consistency.  This recipe hasn't made me a believer in all no bake cheesecake, but I believe in this one.



Base:
3 - 4.3 Ounce Package Biscoff Cookies
1 Stick Butter, Melted
14 Ounce Hershey Caramel Topping

Filling:
24 Ounce Cream Cheese
1 Cup Powdered Sugar
1 Cup Half and Half
1 Tsp Vanilla

Topping:
Remaining Caramel
Rolos

Put the cookies in a food processor and make crumbs.  Add butter and combined.  Press into the bottom of a 10 inch springform pan.  Top with 1/2 of the caramel.  Put the crust in the refrigerator.

Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor until well combined and thick.  Pour into the crust and refrigerate at least overnight.

Top with caramel and rolls before serving.

No comments :

Post a Comment