Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Nov 20, 2013

Apple Monkey Bread

Easy, Easy, Easy...frozen roll with apples, sugar and cinnamon.

12 frozen dinner rolls
2 cups chopped apples
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp nutmeg
3 TB butter

Heat oven to 350.  Spray a bundt pan with cooking spray.  Set aside.

Place frozen rolls on a plat, cover with plastic wrap and thaw until soft enough to cut (45 minutes).

Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine apples, cinnamon, sugar and melted butter.

When soft, cut rolls into fourths.  Add rolls to apple bowl, stir to coat/mix thoroughly.  Pour into prepared pan.  Bake 40 - 45 minutes or until brown on top.


No comments :

Post a Comment