Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Nov 21, 2013

Bark Box - SCORE

I have recently been seeing advertisements for Bark Box (https://barkbox.com).  Monthly shipments of things for your dog - nutritional supplements, toys, treats.  I wasn't sure - I have seen these boxes before and they often have 'samples'.  I wasn't sure I wanted to commit to a long term shipment of monthly samples.  Really, how can you try samples with a dog?  Sample size toys?  Not so much.  Then there was a coupon on Facebook - 1 month for $19.  Free Shipping.  What could it hurt?  I ordered a bark box for a 'Just Right' sized dog (20 to 50 Lbs).  Our Bark Box shipped 11/15 and arrived 11/19.  It was well packaged.



Inside the box, we found four bags of treats - 1 dental treat, 1 goat liver, 1 macaroni and cheese with truffle and bacon and 1 pumpkin.  There was also a toy that has become Meg's favorite.  It is a toy that has no stuffing, but it is not flat.  It is stuffed with a plastic frame to give it form ad has a squeaker.   Now that the first box has arrived, I will be extending the fun.  It was a great value and anything that gives my dog a toy that she WANTS to play with is worth it's weight in gold.



No comments :

Post a Comment