Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Dec 12, 2011

Dog Poker Box

No, this is not a velvet painting of dogs.  This is a dog activity box by Trixie.  You put treats and/or food in four compartments and the dog has to figure out how to open them.  This is another toy that allows your dog to figure out where his food is instead of it being gone in 60 seconds.


Abby just had to be shown once how each one opened and now she is old hand.  She gets very excited when she sees this toy and will continue to play with it if we close all of the compartments in front of her without replacing the treats.  Excellent purchase.

No comments :

Post a Comment