Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jun 17, 2014

Cantaloupe Salsa - Sound Fishy?

It should, it goes well with fish.  Hubby wanted something fresh and springy to go with our grilled fish, so this was the solution.



1 Cup Cantaloupe, Diced
1/2 Cup Tomatoes, seeded and diced
1 Tsp Jalapeño Pepper, Diced
1 Lime, Juiced and Zested
1/2 Orange, Juiced and Zested
Pinch Salt and Pepper
1 Tbl Fresh Basil, chopped.

In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and toss to combine.  Let sit for at least an hour before using.

No comments :

Post a Comment