Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jul 19, 2010

Horseback Riding at Gettysburg Battlefield

Yesterday I experienced the Gettysburg Battlefield in a unique way - a two hour guided horseback tour.  Artillery Ridge offers a one hour ride or a two hour ride with historical narration.  The ride was wonderful, well narrated and the wranglers took the time to pause if we were ahead of the narration.  The horses are well trained and gentle.  The website recommends three to four weeks notice, but call anyhow.  We found an open tour yesterday by calling on Saturday.

To learn more about Artillery Ridge, click the title of this post.  I highly recommend this tour and will be returning myself to ride in the fall.

No comments :

Post a Comment