Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Mar 10, 2015

Bacon and Tomato Haddock

Tasty tomato and bacon topped haddock - baked.  I know it is spring, that means rainy days.  Make this on one of those days.

4 Bacon Strips, chopped
1 Garlic Clove
1/2 Cup Panko
2 Plum Tomatoes, chopped
2 Tbl Fresh Parsley, minced
1 Tbl Olive Oil
1 Lb Haddock
1 Lemon
1/4 Tsp Each Salt and Pepper

Heat oven to 400 degrees.  Spread oil into a 9 x 13 pan.

In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, remove from pan.  In bacon drippings, col garlic for 1 to 2 minutes.  Remove from heat, return bacon to pan and add bread crumbs, tomato and parsley.  Set aside.

Drizzle fish with lemon juice and sprinkle with salt and pepper.  Place in prepared pan and cover with bread crumb mixture.  Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until fish is flaky.


No comments :

Post a Comment