Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Mar 25, 2014

Chicken and Broccoli Lunch


Mix this up, put it in a flat bread, a wrap, a pita...you choose.  It is very filling and good for you.



4 Cups Broccoli Florets
1/2 Cup Plan Greek Yogurt
1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
1 Tsp Sugar
1/4 Tsp Salt
3 Cups Cubed, Cooked  and Cooled Chicken Breast
1/2 Cup Dried Cranberries
1/3 Cup Sunflower Seeds.

Steam broccoli until crisp tender.  Set aside to cool.

In a a large bowl, mix all ingredients.  

Refrigerate for at least an hour and enjoy.

No comments :

Post a Comment