Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Mar 9, 2014

What Plane Ride?

To borrow from a Facebook post made by our traveling friend - WHAT PLANE RIDE?

From the beginning - at approximately 8 AM EST, we left our house.  Two layovers and three plane rides later, at 1:30 AM EST we touched down.  The longest ride was 6 hours gate to gate.  We arrived after dark, so aside from seeing palm trees in the plane lights, we really couldn't see anything.  Hawaii is DARK and they use amber street lights.  It is fantastic to see the glow from the road when you look into an area with streets.

I was tired, I was hungry, my butt was tired.  We snacked, we unpacked a bit, we went to bed.  I woke up at 3:30 local time.  Yeah, that wasn't happening.  Went back to sleep.  Woke up at 5:30.  This is what was off our balcony just after sunrise.


This made it all worth it - sitting here drinking my coffee, talking to you, looking at at this:

To quote again, WHAT PLANE RIDE?


No comments :

Post a Comment