Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Dec 1, 2015

Pineapple Slaw

A fresh slaw to go on any jerk sandwich or with an jerk meal.


3 Tbl Plain Greek Yogurt
3 Tbl Mayonnaise
1 Tbl Fresh Orange Juice
1 Tsp Orange Zest
1 Garlic Clove, Minced
2 Cups Shredded Cabbage
1/2 Cups Julienned Carrots
1/2 Cup Sliced Red Pepper
3/4 Cup Chopped Fresh Pineapple
2 Tbl Fresh Cilantro

Whisk together yogurt, mayonnaise, orange juice, orange zest, garlic and cilantro in a large bowl.  Add cabbage and pineapple, mix well.  Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.

No comments :

Post a Comment