Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Aug 31, 2010

Apple Cider Stew

Just in time for fall:

1 Lb Beef cut in cubes                                                   2 Tsp Salt
  8 Carrots, Sliced Thinly                                               1/2 Tsp Thyme
  6 Potatoes, Sliced Thinly                                              2 Tbl Onion, Minced
  2 Apples, Chopped                                                     2 C Apple Cider

Place carrots, potatoes, and apples in crock pot. Add meat and sprinkle with salt, thyme, and onion. Pour cider over meat and cover. Cook on low heat 10-12 hours. Thicken gravy.

No comments :

Post a Comment