Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Aug 22, 2010

Tap & Track

How many times have you heard the following:

"If you write down everything you eat, it will help you lose weight."

Yeah, but who wants to carry around a notebook?  Even when I used a paper planning system, it was a pain to take it everywhere and how did I know what I was eating, calorie wise, if I was out and it wasn't on the menu.  Along came my iPhone and the Tap & Track application.  There it was - calorie information at my fingertips.  I have lost 19 pounds in the last year (no, I am not fanatic, but I put it on over 12 years, slow coming off is okay, too).

No comments :

Post a Comment