Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Oct 23, 2010

Cheesy Crock Pot Chicken


2 Lb Chicken Breast, boneless, skinless                               
Salt and pepper to taste
1/4 tsp garlic powder                                                                 
2 Cans Cream Of Chicken Soup                                    
1 Can Cheddar Cheese Soup                                        

Rinse chicken and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Place in crockpot. Mix undiluted soups and
 pour over chicken. Cook on low all day.

Serve over rice or noodles.

No comments :

Post a Comment