Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Feb 26, 2012

Week 8 - 47.39

Week 8 - 30 miles to go to the Ohio state capital.  This week lands us near the Buckeye Lake State Park.  Buckeye Lake is a 3,100 acre lake that is open to any type of boat.  There are public and private docks, 3 swimming areas and fishing.  The lake currently holds Perch, bluegill, crappie, muskellunge, largemouth bass, channel catfish and bullhead catfish. There are multiple picnic areas, one with a playground, and other activities within an easy distance (Hebron Fish Hatchery, Buckeye Lake Historical Society Museum and Dawes Arboretum.

No comments :

Post a Comment