Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

May 19, 2014

Banana Brownies? Absolutely

I made banana brownies.  Not overly sweet, made with yogurt, even work for breakfast (topped with a little Nutella or Peanut Butter).

1 1/2 Cup Demerara OR Light Brown Sugar
1 Cup Greek Yogurt
1/2 Cup Butter
2 Large Eggs
1 3/4 Cup Mashed Bananas
2 Tsp Vanilla Extrat
2 Cups All Purpose Flour (can substitute up to 3/4 cup wheat flour)
1 Tsp Baking Soda
3/4 Tsp Salt

Heat oven to 375 degrease.  Grease and flour a 10 X 15 inch pan, set aside.

To a large bowls, beat together sugar, yogurt, butter and eggs. Beat well.

Blend in bananas and vanilla extract.

Mix well.  Add flour, baking soda, salt and blend just until mixed.

Spread into pan.

Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown.

No comments :

Post a Comment