Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

May 20, 2014

Pork Chop Bake

Mildly flavored, mushroomy pork chops.  Can be made with 2 to 4 pork chops.  I used black rice but you can also use long grain rice.

2 to 4 Bone-In Pork Chops
10 Ounce Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 1/4 Cup Water
3/4 Cup Uncooked Rice
1 Cup Cheddar Cheese
3/4 Cup Bell Pepper
4 Ounces Sliced Mushrooms Drained
1 Tsp Herbs De Provence OR your favorite Spice Blend

Heat Oven to 350 Degrees.  Grease a casserole dish, set aside.

Brown Pork Chops lightly.

Put into bottom of prepared pan. Add water and rice to pan over medium heat.

Chop pepper, add to rice along with soup and mushrooms.

Stir to combine thoroughly, pour over pork chops.

Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour or until pork chops are tender.


No comments :

Post a Comment