Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

May 8, 2014

Three Cheese and Poultry Casserole

Bake in the oven, bake on your grill.  Adventurous?  Smoke it.  The poultry can be chicken, turkey or pheasant.  I made it with a mix of pheasant and chicken.

8 Ounces Orzo Pasta
3 Tbl Butter
3 Cloves Garlic
2 Bell Peppers, Chopped (I used one red and one orange)
3/4 Cup Chopped Spinach
10 Ounce Low Fat Cream of Chicken Soup
1/2 Cup Milk
8 Ounces Cottage Cheese
8 Ounces Shredded Cheddar
8 Ounces Shredded Mozzarella
4 Cups Cooked Poultry

Heat oven to 350 degrees.  Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray, set aside.

Cook Orzo to package directions and drain.  While cooking, melt the butter in a large skillet.

Add minced garlic and cook 1 to 2 minutes, until fragrant.

Add bell pepper and cook about 3 minutes.

Add Spinach and cook until just wilted.

Add to a large Bowl.

Add soup, milk, cooked pasta and poultry.  Mix well.

Pour into pan.

Bake for 35 minutes until hot and bubbly.

No comments :

Post a Comment