Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

May 11, 2011

Modified Eugene Throw

I recently completed a new afghan.  The pattern was from naturallycaron.com and it was titled Eugene Throw.  I didn't make it as written.  It was shorter than I like my afghans, so where the pattern says to repeat rows 5-52 two more times, I repeated three.  I then did 5-33 and I did finish off.  I did not do the edging the recommended.  Since the end stitches were done after the turn, the edges of the afghan were quite nice.  You can find the pattern by clicking here.

So find your crochet hook, increase the yarn by 10% if doing the modifications above, and have at it.


No comments :

Post a Comment