Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

May 28, 2011

Vanilla Ice Cream

Break out your ice cream freezer, summer is HERE!  Dad shared his recipe with me, so I am sharing it with you.  Whip up some homemade ice cream this weekend to kick off the season right.  Did you make vanilla sugar?  Add it to this recipe to intensify the flavor.


  6 Eggs                                                                                      2 Can Condensed Milk
  2 C Sugar                                                                                 1 Tbl Vanilla
  Pinch Salt                                                                                 Milk

Use a six quart ice cream freezer.  Beat eggs well.  Add sugar, condensed milk, vanilla and salt.  Pour mixture into freezer can and add milk until can is 2/3 full.  Freeze.

No comments :

Post a Comment