Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

May 4, 2011

Spicy Chicken Dip

Thanks to my friend Denise, I was introduced to Frank's Red Hot Extra Hot.  For those of you who prefer less spice, feel free to use regular Frank's Red Hot.


  2 Chicken Breast, cooked and shredded                                 12 Ounce Cheddar Cheese, shredded
  8 Oz Cream Cheese                                                             6 Oz Frank’s Red Hot Extra Hot
                                                                                                 

Pre Heat Oven to 350.  Mix all ingredients and spread evenly in a greased pan.  Bake for 35 minutes and serve with crackers.

No comments :

Post a Comment