Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Nov 14, 2012

Stuffed, it is - Roasting the Squash

If you have decided to stuff a squash, you will first need to roast it.  Start by heating oven to 375 degrees.

Step 1:  Wash the squash.


Step 2:  Cut squash in half.





Step 3:  Remove seeds.


Step 4:  Put squash cut side down on a cookie sheet lined with non stick foil.

Step 5:  Roast until soft, about 45 minutes.  Turn upright to stuff.





Step 6:  Stuff and top with cheese.


Step 7:  Return to oven until stuffing is heated through.  If using the sausage and bean stuffing, it should take about 15 minutes.

No comments :

Post a Comment