Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Dec 9, 2012

Week 48 - 29.31

Thanks to an unfortunate turned ankle that pulled things out of whack all the way up to my hip, I was unable to walk Abby Friday, Saturday or today.  Thus, I have my shortest week yet.  However, I thought it prudent to not push it and get back in the swing of things sooner rather than later.

This week finds me north of Bighorn Canyon National Recreation Area.  From their website:

Grandest Canyon in the Northern Rockies

A landscape of sheer cliffs towering 1,000 feet above a ribbon of blue water. World class fishing and a place where wild horses still run free. Bighorn Canyon is a place where imagination meets reality. Bighorn Canyon has unrivaled recreation possibilities.

No comments :

Post a Comment