Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jun 24, 2014

Kickin Chicken

These cutlets can be as spicy or as mild as you like.  I used Red Hot Extra Hot, so mine were quite spicy.  Heated the next day, they made an excellent sandwich.



12 Ounces Chicken
1/2 Cup Flour
2 Large Eggs
1/2 to 3 Tsp Red Hot
3/4 Cup Bread Crumbs
1 Tbl Parmesan

Place chicken between two flexible cutting boards OR two sheets of plastic wrap.  Pound to 1/2 inch thick with a rolling pin.

Cut into serving pieces.

Put the flour in one shallow bowl.  In a second, whisk together eggs and red hot.


In a third, mix together Bread Crumbs and Parmesan.

Heat oil in a large skillet.  Dredge the chicken through the flour, then the egg mixture and finally the bread crumbs.


Place coated chicken into hot oil and cook 2 to 3 minutes per side.


No comments :

Post a Comment