Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jun 26, 2014

Turkey Smoking Rub

Yes, it is summer.  Why have turkey only at Thanksgiving?  Don't want a whole turkey?  Just get a breast, a split breast and/or Thighs.  This rub makes enough for one half of a breast and two thighs.



1 Tsp Garlic Powder
1 Tsp Seasoned Salt
1/2 Tsp Herbs De Provence
1/2 Tsp Paprika
1/4 Tsp Pepper
1/8 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
8 Tbl Unsalted Butter, Softened

Mix together all dry ingredients.  Add butter and mix thoroughly.

Rub UNDER the skin of the turkey.

Smoke according to your smoker directions.

No comments :

Post a Comment