Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jun 21, 2014

Whiskey + Ginger + Lemonade? YUM

Looking for a new summer cocktail?  How about this one that is customizable to the amount of alcohol content you desire.  This recipe does really well in a pitcher used to add fruit to water.

3 Cups Lemonade
1 Cup Whiskey
1 Small Lemon
1 Tbl Ginger
Ginger Ale to Taste

Combine Lemonade and Whiskey.

In a large tea steeper or in pitcher core, add thinly sliced lemon and peeled and sliced ginger.



Let sit for at least 8 hours.  When ready to serve, combine with ginger ale to taste.

No comments :

Post a Comment