Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Nov 16, 2014

Blueberry Apple Bake

Blueberries frozen at their peak, apples fresh from the CSA, a crumbly topping and YUM.

1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
3/4 Cup Shredded Coconut
1 Stick Butter, softened
1 Cup Flour
1/2 Cup Sugar
4 Cups Apples, peeled and chopped
4 Cups Blueberries

Heat oven to 350 degrees.

In a medium bowl, combine Brown Sugar, Coconut, butter and flour.  Mix by hand until crumbly.  Set aside.

Stir together remaining ingredients.  Pour into a 2 quart baking dish.  Top with coconut mixture.  Bake 30 to 40 minutes until browned.

No comments :

Post a Comment