Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jan 21, 2015

Oreo Cupcakes

Sometimes using a mix and store bought cookies can make a lot of goodness.  This is one of those times.

1 White Cake Mix
1 Container Oreo Cookies
2 Containers Whipped Vanilla Frosting

Heat oven as indicated on cake box.  Line a cupcake pan with cupcake papers - 24 total.  Set aside.

Mix cake mix to package directions.  Put 1 large spoonful of cake batter in each cup.  Place one cookie in each cup.  Top with 1 large spoonful of cake batter.  Bake to package directions.  Remove and cool completely.

Crush remaining cookies.  Add frosting and beat together.  Top cupcakes when cool.

No comments :

Post a Comment