Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Feb 8, 2020

Grilled Garlic Pork Chops

A different  way to coat pork chops.  Slightly sweet, spice to your liking.

1/2 Cup Ketchup
2 Tbl Dark Brown Sugar
2 Tbl Red Hot Sauce - or to taste
2 Cloves Garlic, Crushed
2 to 6 Pork Chops

Preheat Grill to medium.

Whisk together Ketchup, Sugar, Hot Sauce, and Garlic.  Sear the pork chops on the grill then brush the glaze on each side of the chops as they cook.  Cook to 145 degrees, about 7 to 9 minutes.


No comments :

Post a Comment