Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jan 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

2012 ended with a great evening with friends performing in a dinner theater and 2013 kicked off with a run into a  thirty-four degree river.  Both events had challenges, and festivities, of their own and I wouldn't change a thing.  The biggest disappointment for me is that my pedometer has failed and will not allow me to download data for the last three weeks.  Based on averages, I am just outside of Helena, MT.  I am not disappointed that I did not reach my goal - I logged over two thousand miles this year.  As Hubby pointed out, had I mapped a straight line, I would have greatly exceeded my goal.  So join me in this new year as I continue to walk, starting with Helena, MT.  From there, I will proceed toward my original goal and then turn south.  Looking forward to a great 2013.


No comments :

Post a Comment