Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jan 13, 2013

Healthier Tuna Salad

Making a lunch is healthier than eating out because you can control volume and content.   When I first saw a recipe with tuna and apple, I was skeptical, but it really works.  I like to use Greek yogurt - it doesn't separate as easily and increases the protein.



    10 Ounce Tuna, Drained          1/2 Cup Carrot, Shredded
    5 Tbl Plain Low-Fat Yogurt    1/2 Cup Granny Smith Apple, Diced

Mix all ingredients and enjoy.

No comments :

Post a Comment