Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jan 18, 2013

Italian Chicken - A La Kathleen Ronk

When I make this for myself, I omit the onion and add garlic.  I also use whole grain pasta.



  1/3 Cup Green Pepper, Chopped                          15 Oz Spaghetti Sauce
  1/3 Cup Green Onion, Chopped                           3/4 Ounce Chicken, Flaked With Fork
  1 Tbl Butter                                                       4 Ounce Sliced Mushrooms
  7 Oz Spaghetti, Cooked And Drained                  1/2 Cup Sliced Black Olives

Sauté green pepper and onion in butter.  Combine with remaining ingredients, except cheese.  Pour into greased 1 1/2 quart casserole.  Sprinkle with cheese.  Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through.

No comments :

Post a Comment