Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jan 12, 2013

Local Shopping Tour - Stop 2 - Kauffman's

Kauffman's Coffee, Tea and Spice in Lemoyne is a wonderful little shop that offers just what it says - coffee, tea and spice.  We spent significant time here, as well, which actually made things a little cramped as it is in the front room of a former house.  However, it is well worth the trip.  Not only did I purchase several teas, including their new cranberry orange tea, I have recently purchased Spanish saffron.  I am very excited to have a local shop at which to purchase whole nutmeg.  They don't have a website, so stop by.  You'll like it.

717) 763-0829
222 S 3rd St, Lemoyne, PA

No comments :

Post a Comment