Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jan 27, 2013

Next up on local shopping - a little PAZAZZZ

As we were walking into Tastemakers, we could not miss the store next door.  The PAZAZZZ window display was quite catching and seemed right up our alley, so that was our next stop.

PAZAZZZ is a 'home decor and all that jazz' store - gifts for home, baby, pet and yourself.  Fun shirts, great wall art and even some interesting peanut butter.  I found Mighty Tough dog toys there and spoiled Abby a little bit, too.  Stop in for a look - they can be found at State Street Plaza . 829 State Street . Lemoyne PA 17043.

No comments :

Post a Comment