Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Sep 5, 2010

Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese

  1 Lb Macaroni, Cooked Half Way                                 8 Oz Extra Sharp Cheddar, cubed
  1 Qt Milk                                                                        Salt
  1 Stick Butter, cut in chunks                                             Pepper
  1 Lb Velveeta, cubed                                                                

Slice up cheese.  Throw all ingredients in the crock pot and cook on high for three hours, stirring once in a while.  8 servings

As is, this recipe fills a small crock pot.  Can be multiplied by 1.5 for a 6 quart crock pot.  I highly recommend a crock pot liner.

No comments :

Post a Comment