Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Dec 7, 2010

Taco Meat Loaf

  1 Cup Panko                                                                   2 eggs, beaten
  1 Envelope Taco Seasoning                                            2 Tbl Worcestershire sauce
  1/2 Cup ketchup                                                             2 Lb lean ground beef

In a bowl, combine the all ingredients and mix well. Press into a greased 9-in. x 5-in. x 3-in. loaf pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 1 to 1-1/2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160 F. Serve with  salsa, sour cream, cheese and olives if desired.

No comments :

Post a Comment