Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Apr 21, 2011

Don't Tell Me

Periodically, while listening to a podcast, I burst out in laughter.  Not so bad when I am out for a walk.  When I am in the office or sitting next to my husband, it generates some stares.  Then it causes me to just rewind and play the podcast for them.  What is it, you ask?  Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me.  No, really, that is the name. It is an NPR program that, as they say, is an oddly informative news show.  Go to the Wait Wait Don't Tell Me website, check it out.  Then go to iTunes and subscribe.  You will not only get healthy doses of laughter, you will also learn a few things.

No comments :

Post a Comment