Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Sep 27, 2013

Paprika Shrimp and Green Beans

I saw a recipe on the Fitness Magazine website in 2011 Paprika Shrimp and Green Bean Saute.  I thought it sounded good, but I did nothing with it.  I cannot find it on their website now, but that was the inspiration for the recipe below.  If you find the original recipe on their website, let me know, so I can add the link here.

3 Cups Green Beans
3 Tbl Olive Oil
1/4 Cup Minced Garlic
2 Tsp Hot Hungarian Paprika
1/2 Pound Large Raw Shrimp
16 Ounce Cannellini Beans, rinsed and drained
1/4 Cup Red Wine Vinegar
1/2 Tsp Salt
Pepper to taste

Trim beans and steam until crisp done.

Peel and devein shrimp, set aside.

Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.  Add garlic and paprika and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. 

Add shrimp and cook until opaque - 2 to 3 minutes per side. 


Stir in vinegar and salt then toss in cannellini beans. 

Cook until beans are heated through.  Plate green beans, top with cannellini beans and shrimp.

No comments :

Post a Comment