Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Oct 14, 2013

Sufferin' Succotash

Tired of making zucchini bread?  Hiding zucchini on your neighbor's doorsteps when they are not looking?  How about something else to do with it.




2 Tbl Butter
2 Tsp Chopped Garlic
1 Tsp Dried Thyme
3 Cups Diced Zucchini
2 Cups Corn - fresh or thawed Frozen
1 Cup Diced Tomatoes
1/2 Tsp Fresh Pepper1/3 Cup Cream Cheese

Melt butter in a medium skillet.  Add garlic and thyme, cook until fragrant. 

Add zucchini and corn and cook until hot, tossing frequently. 

When almost soft, add tomatoes, peppers and cream cheese. 

Turn heat to low and stir until cheese is melted.  Enjoy.

No comments :

Post a Comment