Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Nov 15, 2013

Apple Duck

Hubby has taken up water fowl hunting.  We have a Big Green Egg.  They go well together.  Even better, this makes just enough for two.

2 Duck Breasts
1 Cup Apple Cider

1 Tbl Kosher Salt
1 Clove Garlic, Crushed
1/2 Tsp Pepper

Mix cider, salt, garlic and pepper.  Pour over Duck.  Soak overnight.

When ready to cook, Prepare egg for indirect cooking.  Heat to 225 degrees.  Add soaked wood chips the put duck breasts on grate to cook.  Cook until duck breast is 170 degrees.  Enjoy!


No comments :

Post a Comment