Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Nov 23, 2013

Pumpkin Pake (Yes - Pie + Cake)

No crust, just a yummy pumpkin pie topped with a crumbly white cake.  Wonderful warm with whipped topping.

You'll Need:

2 Cups Pureed Pumpkin
3 Large Eggs
12 Ounces Evaporated Milk
1 Cup Sugar
1/2 Tsp Salt
3 Tsp Cinnamon
1 Tsp Nutmeg
1 White Cake Mix
1 Stick Butter

Heat oven to 350 degrees.  Grease a 9 x 13 pan and set aside.

Mix Pumpkin, Eggs, Milk, Sugar, Salt, Cinnamon and Nutmeg thoroughly.  Pour into pan.


Sprinkle cake mix over pumpkin mix.

Melt Butter and pour over cake mix.

Bake in heated oven for 1 hour.  Enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment